SureSmile® Clear Aligners
A clear aligner that helps you towards your goal of having a healthy, beautiful smile.
SureSmile® clear aligners are an orthodontic treatment that correct teeth alignment and other problems such as overcrowding, bite issues, and gaps.
SureSmile® clear aligners are a series of clear plastic aligners created using impressions/digital scans of your teeth. When you wear them, gentle pressure is applied on the teeth, repositioning them over time. Each set of aligners are worn for a couple of weeks at which point you will move on to the next set of aligners.
The benefit of straight teeth, are more than just a pretty smile.
Did you know that misaligned teeth can lead to oral health problems? Teeth that are crooked, crowded, along with bite issues that are left uncorrected, can make oral care and hygiene difficult.
Getting your teeth straight and a properly aligned bite can help reduce the risk of cavities, help to prevent gum disease, and will help boost your confidence and of course, give you a beautiful smile!
- At your initial appointment, we will take photos and a digital scan of your mouth and teeth.
- A customized treatment plan is put together for you by our office and SureSmile®.
- After 2-4 weeks, your aligners will arrive.
- At this point, we will get in you for an appointment to receive your aligners. We will outline your what to expect during treatment, and answer any questions you may have.
- Throughout your treatment, there will be periodic check-ins where you will come in and we will make sure everything is tracking correctly.
- Once treatment is complete, we will detail how to properly maintain your smile for the future.