COVID-19 Info & Safety Updates at Our Office
To Our Wonderful Patients
We hope this finds you and your family safe, happy, and healthy. Much has changed since we saw you last and everyone has been through a lot in the last several weeks. We want to update you on our office re-opening and the steps we are taking to ensure we are keeping our patients and our team safe and healthy.
Our office continues to strictly follow infection control recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are staying on top of any updates or rulings that these agencies may issue, and, as a result, we will be taking enhanced infection control precautions. We ask for your patience as there will be some noticeable changes at your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect you and our team.
- We will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. You will be asked these questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Please wear your own mask to the office.
- We ask that you limit the number of family members or friends that come with you to the office. Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. Obviously some exceptions will need to be made, but please limit those to only one parent/caregiver per patient.
- When you arrive at our office, please stay in your car. Call the office number (901-861-0031) to tell us you have arrived and we will call/text when we are ready to bring you in.
- We will take your temperature at the door. If it is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit we will ask you to reschedule according to the 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Our doctors and team will be screened the same way twice a day in order to protect you and our team.
- We will ask you to wash your hands before being seated. Please take care of any oral hygiene needs at home prior to your appointment.
- We will no longer be providing blankets at appointments. Please plan accordingly and bring a jacket or sweater.
- Appointments will be scheduled in order to allow for social distancing. Please be patient with us as we all adapt to our “new normal.”
We can’t wait to see all of our smiling patients again! We have missed you and are more than ready to continue providing you with the level of oral health care that you have come expect from our office . We are so grateful for each and every one of you!
- Dr. Hacker, Dr. Bauman and Team